The Conference of Regions has proposed a protocol to restart one of the sectors most affected by the anti-covid restrictions: next week the government will review the measures and the aim is to restart with ceremonies, a hypothetical date, from 15 June 2021.
Among the main guidelines for restarting marriages there will be several novelties:
- The obligation of the organiser of the ceremony is to keep the list of participants for 14 days
- There should be separate routes in and out of the event venue.
- If there is not a distance of at least one metre between tables, physical separation barriers must be provided.
- All guests must use the mask indoors, even the bride and groom, when they are not sitting at the table…
- and outdoors, if it is not possible to keep a distance of one metre.
- The limit on the number of guests is defined by the obligation to respect safety distances
- The buffet must be served by the staff in charge, who must wear a mask.
- Self-service can only be allowed if the buffet includes single-serving products
- The performances of any musical groups must follow the rules laid down for the sector, distancing themselves from the audience by at least 3 metres if there are no physical barriers in the vicinity of the microphone and, in any case, must be gathering activities that do not allow the maintenance of an interpersonal distance of at least one metre must be avoided
- In the cloakroom, clothing and personal items must be placed in garment bags
- ACovid Manager will be appointed, chosen from among the company’s employees, who will have to check that the protocol is respected by the guests and workers in the facility, and will collect all the documentation from the participants, take care of the distribution at the tables and the self-certification.
- Wherever possible, preference should always be given to outdoor areas and it is necessary to ensure that indoor areas and equipment are sanitised before each use.
To participate in the party guests must provide a self-declaration that they have read the facility’s anti-contagiousness protocol, confirm that they have not been in contact with a person who has tested positive for the virus in the previous 14 days and that they have no flu-like symptoms and/or fever, and have their body temperature taken (no access if the temperature exceeds 37.5 °C).
The distribution of wedding favours changes, it will not be possible, as in the past, to take the favours from a common table at the exit of the venue. The bride and groom should give it to their guests. after using hand sanitiser.